• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Ice Pick Headaches - I need help!

johnney5_

Greenlighter
Hello everyone.

I had to drop my job earlier this year (10 months ago) due to a few discrepancies with managers and unfortunately I was arrested around the same time for posession of marijuana (it's illegal where I live). Spent a few hours in a holding cell where I had a minor headache from the tension of the situation. This light headache came back five-fold in the form of ice pick headaches recently (1 or 2 months ago) and I have no idea how to prevent them.

Any help is appreciated.

By the way... I'm in my early 20s. I enjoy smoking marijuana often... Not sure if I would say I get stressed out without it but I do find myself craving it a lot. I used to use DXM 3-4 years ago but I've quit completely in the past 2 years (and thankfully at that).

Hey Johnney5, welcome to Bluelight!

Sucks about your headaches dude, sounds stress related but I'm no doctor.. I do know however, that headaches can get way severe and cause some pretty serious problems. I've been diagnosed with a brain tumour, so my advice probably isn't the best as it might be a little over the top, but I'd go see the doctor asap and get checked out..

Much love, Mav <3

I've read LSD and Psilocybin, even in non phsycadelic doses work for this. And that there is some type of synthinzation of an LSD type medicine for cluster headaches that has no phsycadelic properties.

Pretty sure this was in the documentary about LSD, forgot the exact name,

...my advice probably isn't the best as it might be a little over the top, but I'd go see the doctor asap and get checked out..

Much love, Mav <3

Thanks for the advice Mav. This is a good point.

Also, I've been a member of the bluelight board for a while but my username (johnney5) became "inactive" and my activation e-mail is missing so I couldn't post / reply. Thanks for the welcome back <3

kanyeknievel - I've actually read about this as well... Don't know what to think about it though :p

Last edited: